INFO: Taxi in Miri

Assalamualaikum..


I prefer moving around using taxi in Miri, rather than rent a car and drive on my own for two reasons:

1 - The driver in Miri are mostly well behave on the road, normal speed limit is 60KM/hour and horn is not permissible

2 - I had an experience driving right to Native Village. Its scary. Seriously.

And for the past 2 years, I always use this one taxi. The driver (Bernard) is a young Chinese guy, very good manner, gentleman and softspoken. He will carry the bags, open and close the door (and apologize profusely if I do it myself), and text for arriving 1 or 2 minutes late. Unfortunately today, he was on trip to Brunei. So I called his friend to send me to airport. Little I know that he was also calling his friend to fetch me on behalf.

So, there were basically 2 taxis arriving at the same place. The 1st taxi was sooooo angry, and accusing me of trying to made fun. The 2nd taxi called Bernard, and I dont know what he said, its turn out the 1st taxi driver said sorry and left *fuhhhhh*

And guys, if you happen to be visiting Miri, do use this taxi driver. And experience his service yourself.





Comments

Popular Posts

Alhamdulillah..Saya Bukan Cikgu..tsk tsk

Skim Pinjaman Buku Teks

Bila Mak Turun ke Kelas

Fall and stand better