10 July 2017

I made a mistake..terribly

Assalamualaikum..


I have many regrets .. for mistakes I did in the past.

And recently was made yesterday.

Scolded Imani, and raised my voice and worst - I was overracting by asking her to leave the house. Seriously, though I did apologize before we went for sleep, the regret is still fresh. And the wound. And I bet, Imani has the worst impact of it.

It was my first blow, and I vow it will be my last.

I made the mistake of pampering my kids to the extend they no longer appreciate small things. I made the mistake of expecting perfection until my own kids keeping their thoughts to themselves. I made the terrible mistake to pass my frustration on them, for their minor mistakes, when the truth was, I am disappointing with myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A wife, a mother of three and still surviving the corporate jungle. Wish I could give back to people, and put a mark or two in their life. Planning,negotiation and interpersonal skills are my expertise. Let's get connected.