23 September 2017

Nasi Putih & Telur Kicap

Assalamualaikum.....


I was in the meeting for 1 whole day yesterday, even when Hasif called for lunch, I really have to passed.

And dem..when you are super duper tired and HUNGRY - the face of your presenter can easily turned to food. 

I saw Donut - coz Presenter A has a round face.

I saw Chocolate - coz he is (uhum) from India?

And I can even saw Pop Corn - coz her hair was in curly ball - in bronze!! haha.

Finished at 2PM, I had another one lining up at 3PM. With deck for presentation is half cooked - am not taking chance. So instead of rushing to Suria to pack food - i just simply planned to fill up my stomach with drinks - one after another until I full. Its free kan.

Sehinggalah tetiba Hasif called at around 3PM, just before my meeting. Told me to standby collecting my food, something he cooked and prep - and just sent it over on his way to Seremban.

Cute gile ok. Rasa nak nangis.

For years longing for delivery of flowers, I think I've gotten better. Nasi panas + sardine + telur goreng + kicap + epal. A complete set.

Happy tummy     ...    happy me. It was much2 better than bunch of flowers and non edible stuff. 

Thank you!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A wife, a mother of three and still surviving the corporate jungle. Wish I could give back to people, and put a mark or two in their life. Planning,negotiation and interpersonal skills are my expertise. Let's get connected.