30 May 2019

Bye bye Buddy...

Assalamualaikum...

Quite devastating. When your best friend finally made her decision. To leave the company.

Erm. I am happy for her. Truthfully. The best decision a mother could ever made. A noble sacrifice for the sake of the children. And she has a good material and stability at home. Hence the decision.

I am sad for a selfish reason . For myself. Literally.

We have been friends since Allah knows how long. From day 1 I joined IIUM Matriculation Center, she was one of those, who always part of the circle. When we continued our study in main campus, albeit in a different colleges, we manage to make it, a constant meet up. By me dirtying her ever clean and tidy room, or hijacking her lunch or dinner or even supper session with her mates.

She is a good person. The acceptance haha..was 1 sided, I don't even think she considered me as a friend then, as she has abundance to choose from. But should I have exceedingly need to annoy people, she will be the first target.

The climax and was the anticlimax then, when I was foolishly fall for her cousin. And the cousin , well, figuratively put the blame on her for the broke up. Whilst nurturing the pain, alone, I was detaching myself from her, and from everything who reminded me of him. To the extend, I was contemplating not to attend her wedding, for fear of meeting the cousin. 

It went for a good 2 or 3 years of odd. Until I got the offer to join this company, I've contacted her for advice. And the remaining was history.

Telling you the truth, working in a big company like this, to trust people is almost a zero possibility of occurence. Everyone is in their agenda to move up. The ups and downs is real, and you need a very strong support to keeps you insane. She was one of those, together with the other 1 and now 2, who were also originally from IIUM, who always made their time for me.

And now she will be leaving for good. Will have minus one ears to listen to my annoying streak, and buddy to shop. To fight.

Hermmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good luck to you buddy. We are happy for you. Allah put a person in our life for a reason, He put us on a situation also for future betterment which is yet visible to us. Trust Allah. Trust yourself. And please remember us.

InsyaAllah.

The telly tell session. Smiles hiding those teary eyes. Sob Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A wife, a mother of three and still surviving the corporate jungle. Wish I could give back to people, and put a mark or two in their life. Planning,negotiation and interpersonal skills are my expertise. Let's get connected.