30 May 2017

Sephora for Irina? uh hu

Assalamualaikum...


Got this for a farewell gift from my ex-department.




It is pieces of vouchers amounting to few hundreds ringgit, am very glad, seriously, appreciating the effort for each of them to willingly contribute to pay for it. Also thanks for the partner, friends and colleagues for willingly paid for the VIP room for the karaoke session, then abundant of foods for farewell breakfast to lunches, then this. Really unexpected. Could buy a new washing machine, or a refrigerator in cash.

Now the issue is:

What to get from Sephora?


And WHY oh why do you guys bought this for me? Am I thaaaaatt in need of a makeover? *sad*

Dudes, my new team are all guys. So am still the only beauty within the radar. Haha. But I do glad I have this vouchers, can start with my plan for a beauty regime so people would not mistakenly call my mother as my YOUNGER sister.

Wish me luck please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A wife, a mother of three and still surviving the corporate jungle. Wish I could give back to people, and put a mark or two in their life. Planning,negotiation and interpersonal skills are my expertise. Let's get connected.